| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sodankyla, Lapland in May is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with occasional sleet, rain or snow. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of fluid is deposited during on average 13 days.
- The blue above Sodankyla, Lapland is a little sunny having an average of a measurable 7:07 of beaming solar radiation per day.
Check the distance to and compare the Sodankyla, Lapland May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Sodankyla, Lapland:
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 411.7 kms (255.8 miles) N
- Tromso, Norway - 405.4 kms (251.9 miles) NW
- Karasjok, Norway - 238.1 kms (147.9 miles) N
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 400.5 kms (248.9 miles) WNW
- Karesuando, Sweden - 210.1 kms (130.6 miles) NW
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 306.8 kms (190.7 miles) WSW
- Haparanda, Sweden - 204.4 kms (127 miles) SW
- Piteå, Sweden - 324 kms (201.3 miles) SW
- Oulu, Finland - 276.5 kms (171.8 miles) SSW